Saturday, April 2, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town.....

Well it sure looks like Santa will be arriving soon, I can't believe my eyes...we are having snow showers all day and into tomorrow, Mother Nature sure gave us a belated April Fool.  Well this certainly fits in with two challenges one for Merry Monday Christmas Challenge and Jingle Belles Rock!!! Here is what I came up with that gave me a two-fer this week.


The image is a digi from Dr. Digi House of Stamps called Naughty or Nice.


Close up of the image and the ho ho ho stamp.


Finished inside using scraps left over from the front.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Merry Monday Christmas challenge #198 Christmas Carols (Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Jingle Belles Rock Santa Baby (Santa or any character you would find at the north pole)


I am still working on making two Christmas cards a week but some weeks I get a bit behind as Merry Monday's challenge closes tomorrow. I really need to re-organize my Christmas stamps especially my sentiments. 

So happy you stopped by today to check up on my Holiday stamping.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a fun image, Barb! Love how you've colored it up! Thanks for sharing ole St. Nick with us at Merry Monday! Shall we sing Let it Snow?

Lindsey said...

Such a fun card, Barb! Look at you go on the Christmas cards, good for you!

lauren bergold said...

oh what a fun card, that really is a great image! (& bonus points for the inside being equally fab!) thanks for celebrating the residents of the north pole with us this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES! :)

SmilynStef said...

I hope I'm on the nice list ... so very glad you joined us to celebrate Santa and his friends at Jingle Belles.